Virtual Partner Abuse Intervention Program: 20-Hour Facilitator Training
The schedule for the January 2024 training will include three full-day virtual sessions.
Date and Time:
- 1/9/24, 9am – 5pm
- 1/10/24, 9am – 5pm
- 1/11/24, 9am – 5pm
Registration fee will be $200/person and include materials for the training. Registration deadline is January 5, 2024, or when the participant limit (25) has been met; no refunds will be issued after January 5, 2024.
This training will be held entirely online via Zoom. The Zoom link along with virtual binder materials will be sent out several days before training starts.
Training Participation Agreement
- • The PAIP Facilitator Training provides individuals with the essential skills and tools necessary to facilitate partner abuse intervention groups, reviews the Illinois Partner Abuse Protocol, and teaches best practices for group co-facilitation.
- • Participants must be present for all of the training sessions. Participants are also expected to be on time for every scheduled session and may not be let in after 9:15 AM. Please contact Aniela Tyksinski at firstname.lastname@example.org if you become aware of any conflicts to determine if accommodations can be made.
- • This training will be held entirely on Zoom and satisfies IDHS requirements for protocol-approved PAIPs. Because the Illinois Certified Domestic Violence Professionals Board has not approved virtual PAIP trainings, participants will be unable to use this training towards CPAIP certification if they choose to seek such certification later. CPAIP certification is not required by IDHS.
- • Comprehend the key objectives of the Illinois Department of Human Services Protocol
- • Demonstrate an understanding of essential PAIP curriculum components
- • Exhibit an understanding of an effective group process with appropriate co-facilitation skills
- • Understand and gain the tools to engage with difficult participants
- • Be familiar with PAIP Requirements and Reporting
Social Work and CDVP CEUs are available. Sarah’s Inn is a certified training provider for the 20-Hour PAIP Facilitator Training through the Illinois Certified Domestic Violence Professionals Board.
For more information, contact Aniela at email@example.com
To pay by check, download the form here and mail the check to Sarah’s Inn with the form enclosed.