Become a Board Member
Sarah’s Inn is a community-based non-profit 501c3 organization whose mission is to improve the lives of those affected by domestic violence and to break the cycle of violence for future generations. Our services and initiatives focus on ending relationship violence through domestic violence crisis intervention, community education, and violence prevention programs for youth.
Sarah’s Inn’s Board of Directors is composed of dynamic and diverse individuals who are dedicated to our mission and champions of our critical services and programs. Consider joining an engaging, talented and diverse group of individuals to achieve our vision of creating communities free of relationship violence.
Sarah’s Inn’s Board Members are:
– Critical ambassadors for Sarah’s Inn, representing Sarah’s Inn in our community, advancing our mission and promoting our programs and services.
– Active volunteers and supporters, contributing time, talents and resources to support Sarah’s Inn, helping to identify and secure financial and organizational resources and partnerships to advance the mission of Sarah’s Inn.
– Stewards of Sarah’s Inn’s resources, ensuring that there are adequate resources to achieve our mission and annual goals, and providing the necessary financial oversight, legal compliance and ethical integrity to sustain the agency.
– Advisors and collaborators with Sarah’s Inn’s Executive Director to monitor and evaluate the impact of the agency’s programs and services, and set strategic goals and direction for the organization.
– Advocates in supporting our agency’s ongoing Board Development, including assessing board performance and recruiting and onboarding new board members.
– Board members attend board and committee meetings, serving on at least one committee. The Board of Directors meets 6 – 8 times annually, and Committees meet either monthly or every other month, depending on current initiatives. A board member term is three years.
Interested in learning more? Email Carol Gall, Executive Director, at email@example.com to be connected with Sarah’s Inn’s Board Development Committee.