August Partner Abuse Intervention Program (PAIP)
20-Hour Facilitator Training
Date and Time:
- 8/30, 9am – 5pm
- 8/31, 9am – 5pm
- 9/1, 9am – 5pm
*Lunch on your own
$200 *Includes materials
Registration Deadline August 25, 2022
No refunds after August 25, 2022
The PAIP Facilitator Training provides individuals with the essential skills and tools necessary to facilitate partner abuse intervention groups, reviews the Illinois Partner Abuse Protocol, and teaches best practices for group co-facilitation.
- Comprehend the key objectives of the Illinois Department of Human Services Protocol
- Demonstrate an understanding of essential PAIP curriculum components
- Exhibit an understanding of an effective group process with appropriate co-facilitation skills
- Understand and gain the tools to engage with difficult participants
- Be familiar with PAIP Requirements and Reporting
Target Audience for PAIP Facilitator Training: Professionals who work with, or intend to work with, perpetrators of domestic violence.
Social Work, ICDVP, and CPAIP CEUs are available.
Sarah’s Inn is a certified training provider for the 20-Hour PAIP Facilitator Training through the Illinois Certified Domestic Violence Professionals Board.
For more information, contact Aniela at email@example.com
To pay by check, download the form here and mail the check to Sarah’s Inn with the form enclosed.